Dr. Stephen Cullen Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Stephen Cullen?

December 27th, 2015

Terrible doctor!! Avoid at all cost! Ignored my symptoms. Ignored the wishes of other doctors when deciding treatment. Berrated me for having fibromyalgia. Has no time to listen to his patients. does more harm then good! DO NOT SEE THIS DOCTOR!!! only giving one star because i had to, doesn't even deserve that.

December 27th, 2015

Treated badly. Symptoms ignored. Berated for having fibromyalgia. Terrible doctor.

May 28th, 2015

Only saw in hospital setting

April 19th, 2014

No Time

I found Dr Cullen to be a man who allots only about 10-15 minutes to a patient. He basically filled what I told him to fill and ignored me about some concerns. I do not think he is a doctor for an older person.

August 9th, 2013

I would not recommend this Doctor

I have been dealing with face swelling for 8 months. I left my primary due to no diagnosis. I went back to Dr. Cullen hoping he may have some ideas. He entered the room with an attitude. Instead of talking me about my illness he drilled me about why I switched Drs. He told me that's a red flag. I told the nurse how he treated me and I told a floor manager and Dr. Cullen decided to join us. He again told me it's red flag. He said I probably had some billing issues and that's why I left. He did not care about me. He did not care about treating me. He was cold and down right nasty. The sad part is, I never had a billing issue. I always paid my bills. Maybe I was treated this way because I look terrible with my face swelling. Maybe because I had sweatpants on? I would highly suggest finding a new Dr, one who care about you. Or if you decide to use Dr. Cullen, make sure you wear make up, wear business attire only or you maybe accused of not paying your bills. I left there insulted and humiliated on top of my illness.

June 28th, 2017