Overall Review

July 21st, 2011
9 out of 10 people recommended Dr Stephen Culp
I had just moved to town and started asking around for the very best cardiologist. I quickly knew after it seemed every person I spoke to said "You must see Stephen Culp". His staff is great and made me feel very comfortable for my first time in there office. It was so easy to talk to him. He spent over an hour with me at my visit and answered all questions in detail. I will be one more person recommending Dr Culp to everyone in need of the best doctor!

February 22nd, 2011
Dr Culp s a pleasant, likeable guy, until one refuses an intervention he recommends. At that point he dismisses you as a pateint. It's apparently his way or the highway!

December 1st, 2010
Don't expect courtesy or a hands on approach from this Dr.
Sadly, this "Doctor" has no interest or ability to be courteous or caring or involved in my care. In 4 years I have only seen him in his office twice. When I would make appointments for medical problems, I would be diverted to other non-physician staff members. Further, Culp interrupted a phone conversation my daughter was having with his P.A. and rudely told my daughter that "she had taken up too much of his office's time" when she called the office back to advise them that we would keep a scheduled appointment the following day rather than go to the E.R. that night as I was not feeling well. If you are looking for a hands-on doctor who is involved in your care and treats you and your family with courtesy, respect and professionalism, this is not the doctor for you.

July 28th, 2010
Dr. Stephen Culp is the BEST cardiologist there is!
Dr. Culp is an amazing doctor! Unlike most doctors who are watching the clock until the moment your time is up, Dr. Culp takes the time to listen to you and consider all options before determining what should be done. I asked many friends around town who they thought was the best, and one after another they said Dr. Stephen Culp has saved my life! I take my health care seriously and you should to by choosing the best doctor there is in cardiology.