A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Stephen Cunningham:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Stephen Cunningham, MD is board certified in Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Cunningham graduated from Baylor College of Medicine, Houston.
Dr. Cunningham has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Methodist Specialty & Transplant Hospital
- Metropolitan Methodist Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Stephen Lewis Cunningham MD is a male Pathologist, has 27 years of experience and practices in Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology.
- Where does Dr. Stephen L. Cunningham practice?
- Dr. Stephen Cunningham has 1 office location.
Dr. Stephen Cunningham practices Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology near San Antonio, TX.
See San Antonio Pathologists.