Orthopaedic Surgeon
2424 N Wyatt Dr
Ste 200
Tucson, AZ 85712
520-324-3900
Locations and availability (5)

Some ratings provided by DrScore.
 |  The best doctor I've seen  |  show details
by John N on Sep 26th, 2013

Sometime I think he is an angel sent to us by God. Needless to say more!!!

|  Mrs,  |  show details
by J. Isgett on Aug 10th, 2013

Dr. Curtin gave me as much time as I needed for answering questions and explaining my condition and procedures. He did not push for me to have surgery (although I probably should have had it four years prior to having very extensive back surgery). I can not say enough about how well I was treated and cared for by Dr. Curtin and his most capable staff. My surgery was an 8 hour operation and I am still amazed at his surgical ability , knowledge and his kindness and care.

|  Claude Wilson  |  show details
Aug 29th, 2011

Dr. Curtin diagnosed and performed the necessary surgery (rods and plate from C-4 to T-4 and follow up was excellent. Very honest with me about a current condition that every Physical Therapist I've been to since my last visit said is true. He said surgery will not help my condition and they agreed. Not a Doctor that will cut for no reason. HIGHLY recommend Dr. Curtin to anyone!!

|  show details
Aug 20th, 2011

After having a plate and fusing done, I have been in pain for 4 years. When I went to see Dr. Curtain for my one year check up and told him my back still hurt. His reply was: everything looks fine, there is nothing else I can do for you, have a nice day..Good by and left the room.Never offered to check futher.

|  show details
Oct 13th, 2010

EXCELLENT, CARING DOCTOR! TOOK THE NEEDED TIME TO DIAGNOSE AND GREAT FOLLOW UP AND BEDSISE MANNER! WOULD HIGHLY RECOMMEND.