Some ratings provided by DrScore.
The best doctor I've seen show details The best doctor I've seen
by John N on Sep 26th, 2013

Sometime I think he is an angel sent to us by God. Needless to say more!!!

Mrs, show details Mrs,
by J. Isgett on Aug 10th, 2013

Dr. Curtin gave me as much time as I needed for answering questions and explaining my condition and procedures. He did not push for me to have surgery (although I probably should have had it four years prior to having very extensive back surgery). I can not say enough about how well I was treated and cared for by Dr. Curtin and his most capable staff. My surgery was an 8 hour operation and I am still amazed at his surgical ability , knowledge and his kindness and care.

Claude Wilson show details Claude Wilson
Aug 29th, 2011

Dr. Curtin diagnosed and performed the necessary surgery (rods and plate from C-4 to T-4 and follow up was excellent. Very honest with me about a current condition that every Physical Therapist I've been to since my last visit said is true. He said surgery will not help my condition and they agreed. Not a Doctor that will cut for no reason. HIGHLY recommend Dr. Curtin to anyone!!

Aug 20th, 2011

After having a plate and fusing done, I have been in pain for 4 years. When I went to see Dr. Curtain for my one year check up and told him my back still hurt. His reply was: everything looks fine, there is nothing else I can do for you, have a nice day..Good by and left the room.Never offered to check futher.

Oct 13th, 2010

EXCELLENT, CARING DOCTOR! TOOK THE NEEDED TIME TO DIAGNOSE AND GREAT FOLLOW UP AND BEDSISE MANNER! WOULD HIGHLY RECOMMEND.