Some ratings provided by DrScore.
Relative of patient show details Relative of patient
by Donna Summers on Jul 18th, 2015

My sister has had several surgeries over the years pertaining to her back, the most recent was to have a rod removed. The surgery took place in May of 2015 and she was sent home to recuperate, without any PT or OT ordered. I guess this is the norm. After a month she experienced minimal progression, not able to do anything on her own. Couldn't bath, cook, get in and out of bed or take care of herself etc. My sister requested on a few occasions PT and OT orders from the assistant, Arlene with no response. I also personally reached out to this facility prior to July 4th weekend and left a message for Arlene to have someone call me to address her serious state of well being ASAP. I was wanting to meet the Dr to discuss her condition and lack of progress and I was told that the Dr was on vacation, but we all know that there is a Dr on call as well as an office staff to pitch hit when questions and situations arise when a Dr is absent. I requested a return phone call on Monday following the July 4th weekend and it went COMPLETELY ignored. This phone call was just one of many that my sister had already placed previously. I still to this day do not understand WHY I did not receive a return call. One week after my request for immediate attention to this patient she ended up in TMC's ICU unit with complications to the surgery as well as other very serious conditions. The assistant to this Dr must be very incompetent as the calls and needs of this patient got completely ignored. In my book that is totally unacceptable!!! I met the Dr finally in the hospital yesterday and heard excuses as to why the family didn't get called back HOWEVER If you need return phone calls and excellent follow up this is not the medical staff that I would recommend. This patient did not get the medical attention from this facility that she deserved....period... I truly believe that the 911 call to the hospital and ICU unit could've been avoided had action been taken to address the patients needs. Follow up is not their expertise.

The best doctor I've seen show details The best doctor I've seen
by John N on Sep 26th, 2013

Sometime I think he is an angel sent to us by God. Needless to say more!!!

Mrs, show details Mrs,
by J. Isgett on Aug 10th, 2013

Dr. Curtin gave me as much time as I needed for answering questions and explaining my condition and procedures. He did not push for me to have surgery (although I probably should have had it four years prior to having very extensive back surgery). I can not say enough about how well I was treated and cared for by Dr. Curtin and his most capable staff. My surgery was an 8 hour operation and I am still amazed at his surgical ability , knowledge and his kindness and care.

Claude Wilson show details Claude Wilson
Aug 29th, 2011

Dr. Curtin diagnosed and performed the necessary surgery (rods and plate from C-4 to T-4 and follow up was excellent. Very honest with me about a current condition that every Physical Therapist I've been to since my last visit said is true. He said surgery will not help my condition and they agreed. Not a Doctor that will cut for no reason. HIGHLY recommend Dr. Curtin to anyone!!

Aug 20th, 2011

After having a plate and fusing done, I have been in pain for 4 years. When I went to see Dr. Curtain for my one year check up and told him my back still hurt. His reply was: everything looks fine, there is nothing else I can do for you, have a nice day..Good by and left the room.Never offered to check futher.

Oct 13th, 2010

EXCELLENT, CARING DOCTOR! TOOK THE NEEDED TIME TO DIAGNOSE AND GREAT FOLLOW UP AND BEDSISE MANNER! WOULD HIGHLY RECOMMEND.