A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Stephen Cyphers:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Stephen Cyphers is Good.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Stephen Cyphers, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
Education & Awards
Dr. Cyphers graduated from Loma Linda University.
Dr. Cyphers has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Mercy Hospital of Folsom
- Mercy San Juan Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Stephen Monroe Cyphers MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 28 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Stephen M. Cyphers practice?
- Dr. Stephen Cyphers has 1 office location.
Dr. Stephen Cyphers practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Placerville, CA.
See Placerville Orthopedic Surgeons.