Learn more about Dr. Stephen Cyphers:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Stephen Cyphers is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Cyphers
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Cyphers Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Stephen Cyphers, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Cyphers graduated from Loma Linda University.
Dr. Cyphers has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Mercy Hospital of Folsom
- Mercy San Juan Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Stephen M Cyphers MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 29 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Stephen M. Cyphers practice?
- Dr. Stephen Cyphers has 1 office location.
Dr. Stephen Cyphers practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Placerville, CA.
See Placerville Orthopedic Surgeons.