A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Stephen Cyran:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Stephen Cyran is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Stephen Cyran, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Aortic Coarctation
- Aortic Valve Stenosis
- Balloon Angioplasty (Coronary Angioplasty)
- Congenital Heart Defects
- Congenital Heart Disease (Patent Ductus Arteriosus)
- Fainting (Syncope)
- Heart Catheterization
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
Education & Awards
Dr. Cyran graduated from George Washington University. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Cyran has 32 hospital affiliations:
- Lancaster General Hospital
- Evangelical Community Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Cyran accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 11 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Capital Blue Cross - 6 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 2 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- UPMC Health Plan - 1 plan
- Cigna - 4 plans
- Gateway Health Plan - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Stephen E. Cyran practice?
Dr. Stephen Cyran practices Pediatrics near Harrisburg, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Hershey, PA and Lewisburg, PA.
See Harrisburg Pediatricians.