A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Stephen Cyran:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Stephen Cyran is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Stephen Cyran, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Aortic Coarctation
- Aortic Valve Stenosis
- Balloon Angioplasty (Coronary Angioplasty)
- Congenital Heart Defects
- Congenital Heart Disease (Patent Ductus Arteriosus)
- Fainting (Syncope)
- Heart Catheterization
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
Education & Awards
Dr. Cyran graduated from George Washington University. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Cyran has 29 hospital affiliations:
- Chambersburg Hospital
- Lancaster General Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Stephen E Cyran MD is a male Pediatrician, has 30 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Stephen E. Cyran practice?
- Dr. Stephen Cyran has 7 office locations.
Dr. Stephen Cyran practices Pediatrics near Harrisburg, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Hershey, PA and Lewisburg, PA.
See Harrisburg Pediatricians.