A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Stephen D'Abreau:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Stephen D'Abreau is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. D'Abreau graduated from Ohio University , Athens. He has 2 awards.
Dr. D'Abreau has 16 hospital affiliations:
- Western Reserve Care System
- Summa Health Systems Hospitals
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. D'Abreau accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Medical Mutual of Ohio - 2 plans
- Buckeye Community Health Plan - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Ohio Medicaid - 1 plan
- Aetna - 3 plans
- Anthem - 12 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Alabama - 3 plans
- SummaCare Health Plan - 7 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Stephen D'Abreau practice?
Dr. Stephen D'Abreau practices Emergency Medicine and Obstetrics & Gynecology near Barberton, OH.
Additional practice locations include: Elyria, OH and Solon, OH.
See Barberton Emergency Physicians and Barberton Obstetricians & Gynecologists.