A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Stephen D'Addario:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Stephen D'Addario is Average.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Stephen D'Addario, MD is board certified in Dermatology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Acne Rosacea
Education & Awards
Dr. D'Addario graduated from Upstate Medical University Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation, Syracuse.
Dr. D'Addario has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Mt Carmel East
- Mount Carmel East Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Stephen Francis D'Addario MD is a male Dermatologist, has 9 years of experience and practices in Dermatology.
- Where does Dr. Stephen F. D'Addario practice?
- Dr. Stephen D'Addario has 3 office locations.
Dr. Stephen D'Addario practices Dermatology near Dublin, OH.
Additional practice locations include: Little Rock, AR.
See Dublin Dermatologists.