A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Stephen Beck:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Stephen Beck is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
- Rheumatoid Arthritis
Education & Awards
Dr. Beck graduated from Southern Illinois University, Springfield. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Beck has 17 hospital affiliations:
- Clarian North Medical Center
- Clarian Health Partners, Incorporated
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Stephen D Beck MD is a male Surgeon, has 16 years of experience and practices in Surgery and Urology.
- Where does Dr. Stephen D. Beck practice?
- Dr. Stephen Beck has 2 office locations.
Dr. Stephen Beck practices Surgery and Urology near Springfield, IL.
Additional practice locations include: Decatur, IL.
See Springfield Surgeons and Springfield Urologists.