A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Stephen Brown:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Brown
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Brown Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Specialties & Research
Dr. Stephen Brown, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology and Pediatric Radiology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Brown graduated from University of Pennsylvania , Philadelphia.
Dr. Brown has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Massachusetts General Hospital
- Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Stephen D Brown MD is a male Diagnostic Radiologist, has 22 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology and Pediatric Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Stephen D. Brown practice?
- Dr. Stephen Brown has 1 office location.
Dr. Stephen Brown practices Diagnostic Radiology and Pediatric Radiology near Boston, MA.
See Boston Radiologists.