A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Stephen Brown:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Stephen Brown is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Stephen Brown, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Brown graduated from University of North Carolina, Chapel Hill. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Brown has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Asheville Specialty Hospital
- Memorial Mission Hospital and Mission Surgicare Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Stephen Dechman Brown MD is a male Internist, has 12 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Stephen D. Brown practice?
- Dr. Stephen Brown has 3 office locations.
Dr. Stephen Brown practices Internal Medicine near Asheville, NC.
See Asheville Internists.