Orthopaedic Surgeon, Surgical Specialist
Video profile

Patient Reviews ? Write a Review

2.5

Some ratings provided by DrScore.
 |  Love Dr. Brown  |  show details
by Janine L on Dec 12th, 2014

Ive been a patient of Dr. Browns for almost 20 years & I wouldnt go anywhere else...Hes easy to talk to...he understands...& gets right to the problem! His sense of humor, efficiency & ability to get right to the problem makes him more than your average Annapolis doctor...he makes one very comfortable & sincerely empathizes with what ever it is you are going through...

|  Shoulder Surgery  |  show details
Aug 26th, 2013

I was recommended had shoulder surgery in March, 1 week after surgery took 4 days to get pain medication. Horrible pain and suffering. Now had 2nd surgery in August (manipulation) due to should frozen unable to move it. Once again no follow up after surgery in the hospital, no pain management have been suffering through therapy. The website says you will get a response within 2 days it is now 4. Therapy sessions I cry because of the pain. Any other issues will not be here.

|  unsympathetic  |  show details
Apr 18th, 2013

I dislocated my wrist, fractured my forearm, bruised my ribs... and was given no pain medication. I am suffering so much I can't sleep more then an hour or two at a time.

|  Fabulous Dr.  |  show details
Nov 8th, 2012

My overall experience with Dr. Brown was excellent. He is caring, knowledgeable, incredible bedside manner and very empathetic. My husband and I both, were his patients and both had surgery with him for different reasons. I have also taken one of our boys to see him. Would recommend him very highly. He is amazing with children and the elderly as well as your average aged patient. Can't say enough.

|  show details
Apr 12th, 2012

The office staff is horrible! I had to call several times for answers and still have not answered my questions. They lost a certified letter addressed to Doctor Brown and I had to faxt to him. It seems no one knows what is going on in that office!! I would never recommend him to anyone!

|  show details
Nov 10th, 2011

Dr Brown is highly competent and very compassionate. He has a gentle sense of humor. He listens well. I would encourage anyone needing orthopedic care in our area to trust him.

|  Does not work with my Chiropractor  |  show details
Nov 2nd, 2011

I am upset my daughter did not receive proper care due to his unwillingness to work with our Chiropractor. He actually did nothing to help my daughter. His interest lies in his ego and not his patient's. We are now with an orthopedist who works with and knows what a Chiropractor does.