Some ratings provided by DrScore.
Jul 23rd, 2016

Very fine. Saved my life .

May 30th, 2016

Dr Brown is my rock -- no matter what I do he know what the problem before test, X-Rays, or MRIs and he always assures me -- it's going to be fine. ??. Thank you Dr Brown

Apr 8th, 2016

A great doctor - personaly & professionaly

Mar 2nd, 2016

dr brown is an excellent physician. I trust him totally with my health and welfare. I have recommended him to my family and friends. He was highly recommended to me when I was looking for a new orthopedic surgeon several years ago, and I have been big fan of his ever since

Mar 2nd, 2016

Dr Brown was a pleasure to work with and made me feel very at ease. Glad to have him as my doctor.

Feb 19th, 2016

Jan, ALL front desk staff, Jubby, Deb, Celisia & Dr. Brown were all wonderful! Each took their time and they fit me into their already busy schedule- all at the last minute- even as a new patient! I would highly recommend this practice to family and friends.

Jan 28th, 2016

Excellent experience. I would recommend this practice to my best friend.

Jan 7th, 2016

Great service. I enjoyed how nice all the people were at the office

Dec 11th, 2015

Dr. Brown did a great job explaining my leg injury

Dec 1st, 2015

Been here for several years off and on. I have multiple health issues. I get so much help and support! Love Dr. brown and Monique

Oct 15th, 2015

I was very pleased with dr. Brown & his staff. They made me feel very comfortable & at ease.

Aug 3rd, 2015

Love Dr Brown enough to come from South Carolina for surgery that should say it all.

Bedside Manner show details Bedside Manner
by Mark D on Feb 18th, 2015

Yes, you will likely have to wait to see Dr. Brown. The reason is simple; he is going to engage you. he will complete a comprehensive history and his diagnosis will be thorough. he is a "hands-on" surgeon that relies extensively on his experience along with technology. You will not find a surgeon that emits a greater sense of caring both pre and post-operatively. he is very deliberative about pain management and will prevent your becoming addicted to narcotic pain medications ( a painful ordeal in itself, trust me). I'm willing to wait for a doctor that actually cares about me.....long term. Regarding office staff, I've never had an issue and have been treated professionally and courteously. bring a book, relax, and take comfort in the fact that you're in expert hands. Good things come to those who wait!

Love Dr. Brown show details Love Dr. Brown
by Janine L on Dec 12th, 2014

Ive been a patient of Dr. Browns for almost 20 years & I wouldnt go anywhere else...Hes easy to talk to...he understands...& gets right to the problem! His sense of humor, efficiency & ability to get right to the problem makes him more than your average Annapolis doctor...he makes one very comfortable & sincerely empathizes with what ever it is you are going through...

unsympathetic show details unsympathetic
Apr 18th, 2013

I dislocated my wrist, fractured my forearm, bruised my ribs... and was given no pain medication. I am suffering so much I can't sleep more then an hour or two at a time.

Fabulous Dr. show details Fabulous Dr.
Nov 8th, 2012

My overall experience with Dr. Brown was excellent. He is caring, knowledgeable, incredible bedside manner and very empathetic. My husband and I both, were his patients and both had surgery with him for different reasons. I have also taken one of our boys to see him. Would recommend him very highly. He is amazing with children and the elderly as well as your average aged patient. Can't say enough.

Apr 12th, 2012

The office staff is horrible! I had to call several times for answers and still have not answered my questions. They lost a certified letter addressed to Doctor Brown and I had to faxt to him. It seems no one knows what is going on in that office!! I would never recommend him to anyone!

Nov 10th, 2011

Dr Brown is highly competent and very compassionate. He has a gentle sense of humor. He listens well. I would encourage anyone needing orthopedic care in our area to trust him.

Does not work with my Chiropractor show details Does not work with my Chiropractor
Nov 2nd, 2011

I am upset my daughter did not receive proper care due to his unwillingness to work with our Chiropractor. He actually did nothing to help my daughter. His interest lies in his ego and not his patient's. We are now with an orthopedist who works with and knows what a Chiropractor does.