Some ratings provided by DrScore.
Bedside Manner show details Bedside Manner
by Mark D on Feb 18th, 2015

Yes, you will likely have to wait to see Dr. Brown. The reason is simple; he is going to engage you. he will complete a comprehensive history and his diagnosis will be thorough. he is a "hands-on" surgeon that relies extensively on his experience along with technology. You will not find a surgeon that emits a greater sense of caring both pre and post-operatively. he is very deliberative about pain management and will prevent your becoming addicted to narcotic pain medications ( a painful ordeal in itself, trust me). I'm willing to wait for a doctor that actually cares about me.....long term. Regarding office staff, I've never had an issue and have been treated professionally and courteously. bring a book, relax, and take comfort in the fact that you're in expert hands. Good things come to those who wait!

Love Dr. Brown show details Love Dr. Brown
by Janine L on Dec 12th, 2014

Ive been a patient of Dr. Browns for almost 20 years & I wouldnt go anywhere else...Hes easy to talk to...he understands...& gets right to the problem! His sense of humor, efficiency & ability to get right to the problem makes him more than your average Annapolis doctor...he makes one very comfortable & sincerely empathizes with what ever it is you are going through...

Shoulder Surgery show details Shoulder Surgery
Aug 26th, 2013

I was recommended had shoulder surgery in March, 1 week after surgery took 4 days to get pain medication. Horrible pain and suffering. Now had 2nd surgery in August (manipulation) due to should frozen unable to move it. Once again no follow up after surgery in the hospital, no pain management have been suffering through therapy. The website says you will get a response within 2 days it is now 4. Therapy sessions I cry because of the pain. Any other issues will not be here.

unsympathetic show details unsympathetic
Apr 18th, 2013

I dislocated my wrist, fractured my forearm, bruised my ribs... and was given no pain medication. I am suffering so much I can't sleep more then an hour or two at a time.

Fabulous Dr. show details Fabulous Dr.
Nov 8th, 2012

My overall experience with Dr. Brown was excellent. He is caring, knowledgeable, incredible bedside manner and very empathetic. My husband and I both, were his patients and both had surgery with him for different reasons. I have also taken one of our boys to see him. Would recommend him very highly. He is amazing with children and the elderly as well as your average aged patient. Can't say enough.

Apr 12th, 2012

The office staff is horrible! I had to call several times for answers and still have not answered my questions. They lost a certified letter addressed to Doctor Brown and I had to faxt to him. It seems no one knows what is going on in that office!! I would never recommend him to anyone!

Nov 10th, 2011

Dr Brown is highly competent and very compassionate. He has a gentle sense of humor. He listens well. I would encourage anyone needing orthopedic care in our area to trust him.

Does not work with my Chiropractor show details Does not work with my Chiropractor
Nov 2nd, 2011

I am upset my daughter did not receive proper care due to his unwillingness to work with our Chiropractor. He actually did nothing to help my daughter. His interest lies in his ego and not his patient's. We are now with an orthopedist who works with and knows what a Chiropractor does.