A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Stephen Butler:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Stephen Butler is Good.
Education & Awards
Dr. Butler graduated from Memorial University Of Newfoundland, St Johns.
Dr. Butler has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Grenada Lake Medical Center
- Baptist Memorial Hospital Union County
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Stephen Douglas Butler MD is a male Emergency Medicine Specialist, has 30 years of experience and practices in Emergency Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Stephen D. Butler practice?
- Dr. Stephen Butler has 2 office locations.
Dr. Stephen Butler practices Emergency Medicine near Grenada, MS.
See Grenada Emergency Physicians.