A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Stephen Clyne:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Stephen Clyne is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Clyne graduated from Michigan State University College of Osteopathic Medicine, East Lansing.
Dr. Clyne has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Ingham Regional Medical Center
- Crittenton Hospital Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Clyne accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Priority Health - 6 plans
- Health Alliance Plan of Michigan - 8 plans
- United Healthcare - 12 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan - 22 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Molina Healthcare - 3 plans
- Meridian Health Plan of MI, Inc. (Formerly Health Plan of MI) - 1 plan
- HealthPlus of Michigan - 15 plans
- Cigna - 10 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- McLaren Health Plan - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Stephen D. Clyne practice?
Dr. Stephen Clyne practices Nephrology near Pontiac, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Clarkston, MI and Rochester Hills, MI.
See Pontiac Nephrologists.