A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Stephen Clyne:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Stephen Clyne is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Clyne graduated from Michigan State University College of Osteopathic Medicine, East Lansing.
Dr. Clyne has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Mount Clemens Regional Medical Center
- Ingham Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Stephen D Clyne DO and MD is a male Nephrologist, has 8 years of experience and practices in Nephrology.
- Where does Dr. Stephen D. Clyne practice?
- Dr. Stephen Clyne has 5 office locations.
Dr. Stephen Clyne practices Nephrology near Pontiac, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Clarkston, MI and Rochester Hills, MI.
See Pontiac Nephrologists.