A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Stephen Coleman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Stephen Coleman is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Coleman
Specialties & Research
Dr. Stephen Coleman, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Colon Cancer
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Coleman graduated from University of California at San Diego, La Jolla.
Dr. Coleman has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Mainegeneral Medical Center
- MAINEGENERAL MEDICAL CENTER - Augusta
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Stephen D Coleman MD is a male Internist, has 25 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Stephen D. Coleman practice?
- Dr. Stephen Coleman has 1 office location.
Dr. Stephen Coleman practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near Lihue, HI.
See Lihue Internists and Lihue Gastroenterologists.