A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Stephen Coleman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Stephen Coleman is Poor.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Coleman
Osteoarthritis of the Knee Patient Education Learn about knee osteoarthritis symptoms, treatments and medications by reading Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Coleman Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Stephen Coleman, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology and Anesthesiology - Pain Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Coleman graduated from Medical College of Wisconsin, Milwaukee.
Dr. Coleman has 3 hospital affiliations:
- John Muir Medical Center, Walnut Creek Campus
- Stanford Hospital and Clinics
- Novato Community Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Stephen Dennis Coleman MD is a male Anesthesiologist, has 29 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology and Pain Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Stephen D. Coleman practice?
- Dr. Stephen Coleman has 1 office location.
Dr. Stephen Coleman practices Anesthesiology and Pain Medicine near Stanford, CA.
See Stanford Anesthesiologists and Stanford Pain Management Doctors.