A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Stephen Coleman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Stephen Coleman, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology and Anesthesiology - Pain Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Coleman graduated from Medical College of Wisconsin, Milwaukee.
Dr. Coleman has 3 hospital affiliations:
- John Muir Medical Center, Walnut Creek Campus
- Stanford Hospital and Clinics
- Novato Community Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Coleman accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 12 plans
- Health Plan of San Joaquin - 4 plans
- Blue Shield of California - 2 plans
- Anthem Blue Cross - 2 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Stephen D. Coleman practice?
Dr. Stephen Coleman practices Anesthesiology and Pain Medicine near Palo Alto, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Redwood City, CA.
See Palo Alto Anesthesiologists.