A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Stephen Conrad:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Stephen Conrad is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Stephen Conrad, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Conrad graduated from Thomas Jefferson University, Philadelphia. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Conrad has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Chester County Hospital
- Delaware County Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Stephen David Conrad MD is a male Internist, has 36 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Stephen D. Conrad practice?
- Dr. Stephen Conrad has 2 office locations.
Dr. Stephen Conrad practices Internal Medicine near Chester, PA.
See Chester Internists.