A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Stephen Conrad:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Stephen Conrad is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Conrad
Chronic Dry Eyes Patient Education Learn about symptoms and treatments of chronic dry eyes by reading Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Conrad Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Stephen Conrad, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Diabetic Eye Disease (Diabetic Retinopathy)
- Macular Degeneration
- Retina Surgery
- Retinal Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Conrad graduated from Upstate Medical University Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation, Syracuse. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Conrad has 7 hospital affiliations:
- University Hospital of Brooklyn at Long Island Hospital
- Long Island Jewish Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Stephen DR Conrad MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 35 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Stephen D. Conrad practice?
- Dr. Stephen Conrad has 1 office location.
Dr. Stephen Conrad practices Ophthalmology near Brooklyn, NY.
See Brooklyn Ophthalmologists.