A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Stephen Conrad:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Stephen Conrad is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Stephen Conrad, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Diabetic Eye Disease (Diabetic Retinopathy)
- Macular Degeneration
- Retina Surgery
- Retinal Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Conrad graduated from Upstate Medical University Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation, Syracuse. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Conrad has 7 hospital affiliations:
- University Hospital of Brooklyn at Long Island Hospital
- Long Island Jewish Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Stephen DR Conrad MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 35 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Stephen D. Conrad practice?
- Dr. Stephen Conrad has 1 office location.
Dr. Stephen Conrad practices Ophthalmology near Brooklyn, NY.
See Brooklyn Ophthalmologists.