A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Stephen Conrad:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Stephen Conrad is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Stephen Conrad, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Diabetic Eye Disease (Diabetic Retinopathy)
- Macular Degeneration
- Retina Surgery
- Retinal Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Conrad graduated from Upstate Medical University Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation, Syracuse. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Conrad has 7 hospital affiliations:
- University Hospital of Brooklyn at Long Island Hospital
- New York Methodist Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Conrad accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Aetna - 3 plans
- MVP Health Care Preferred Care - 20 plans
- United Healthcare - 9 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 36 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 15 plans
- Unicare - 12 plans
- Evercare - 1 plan
- Oxford Health Plans - 3 plans
- AMERIGROUP - 4 plans
- Humana - 5 plans
- Capital District Physicians Health Plan - 4 plans
- Cigna - 6 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Stephen D. Conrad practice?
Dr. Stephen Conrad practices Ophthalmology near Brooklyn, NY.
See Brooklyn Ophthalmologists.