A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Stephen Fitzgerald:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Stephen Fitzgerald is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Stephen Fitzgerald, MD is board certified in Colon & Rectal Surgery.
Education & Awards
Dr. Fitzgerald graduated from Baylor College of Medicine, Houston.
Dr. Fitzgerald has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Baylor All Saints Medical Centers
- Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Fort Worth
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Stephen Dean Fitzgerald MD is a male Colon/Rectal Surgeon, has 22 years of experience and practices in Colon & Rectal Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Stephen D. Fitzgerald practice?
- Dr. Stephen Fitzgerald has 1 office location.
Dr. Stephen Fitzgerald practices Colon & Rectal Surgery near Fort Worth, TX.
See Fort Worth Surgeons.