A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Stephen Fitzgerald:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Stephen Fitzgerald is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Fitzgerald
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Fitzgerald Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Irritable Bowel Syndrome IBS
Specialties & Research
Dr. Stephen Fitzgerald, MD is board certified in Colon & Rectal Surgery.
Education & Awards
Dr. Fitzgerald graduated from Baylor College of Medicine, Houston.
Dr. Fitzgerald has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Baylor All Saints Medical Centers
- Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Fort Worth
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Stephen Dean Fitzgerald MD is a male Colon/Rectal Surgeon, has 24 years of experience and practices in Colon & Rectal Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Stephen D. Fitzgerald practice?
- Dr. Stephen Fitzgerald has 1 office location.
Dr. Stephen Fitzgerald practices Colon & Rectal Surgery near Fort Worth, TX.
See Fort Worth Surgeons.