A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Stephen Fitzgerald:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Stephen Fitzgerald, MD is board certified in Colon & Rectal Surgery.
Education & Awards
Dr. Fitzgerald graduated from Baylor College of Medicine, Houston.
Dr. Fitzgerald has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Baylor All Saints Medical Centers
- Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Fort Worth
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Fitzgerald accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 1 plan
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Stephen D. Fitzgerald practice?
Dr. Stephen Fitzgerald practices Colon & Rectal Surgery near Fort Worth, TX.
See Fort Worth Surgeons.