A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Stephen Garcia:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Education & Awards
Dr. Garcia graduated from The University of Texas at Galveston.
Dr. Garcia has 6 hospital affiliations:
- CHRISTUS Santa Rosa Hospital
- CHRISTUS Santa Rosa Children's Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Stephen Daniel Garcia MD is a male Anesthesiologist, has 6 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology.
- Where does Dr. Stephen D. Garcia practice?
- Dr. Stephen Garcia has 2 office locations.
Dr. Stephen Garcia practices Anesthesiology near San Antonio, TX.
See San Antonio Anesthesiologists.