A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Stephen Glaser:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Stephen Glaser is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Stephen Glaser, DO, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Glaser graduated from University of North Texas, Fort Worth. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Glaser has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Denton Regional Medical Center
- Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Azle
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Stephen Douglas Glaser DO and MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 27 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Stephen D. Glaser practice?
- Dr. Stephen Glaser has 3 office locations.
Dr. Stephen Glaser practices Family Medicine near Lewisville, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Hickory Creek, TX and Fort Worth, TX.
See Lewisville Primary Care Doctors.