Learn more about Dr. Stephen Glaser:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Stephen Glaser is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Glaser
Smoking Cessation Patient Education Smoking cessation patient education guide to help you quit smoking and avoid cancer and other health related problems.Before Visiting Dr. Glaser Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Stephen Glaser, DO, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Glaser graduated from University of North Texas, Fort Worth. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Glaser has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Denton Regional Medical Center
- Medical Center Of Lewisville
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Stephen A Glaser DO and MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 28 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine and General Practice.
- Where does Dr. Stephen A. Glaser practice?
- Dr. Stephen Glaser has 1 office location.
Dr. Stephen Glaser practices Family Medicine and General Practice near Lewisville, TX.
See Lewisville Family Physicians and Lewisville General Practitioners.