A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Stephen Glaser:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Stephen Glaser is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Glaser
Restless Leg Syndrome Patient Education Learn all about Restless Leg Syndrome symptoms and medical conditions that may cause RLS.Before Visiting Dr. Glaser Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Stephen Glaser, DO, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Glaser graduated from University of North Texas, Fort Worth. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Glaser has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Denton Regional Medical Center
- Medical Center Of Lewisville
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Stephen A Glaser DO and MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 28 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine and General Practice.
- Where does Dr. Stephen A. Glaser practice?
- Dr. Stephen Glaser has 1 office location.
Dr. Stephen Glaser practices Family Medicine and General Practice near Lewisville, TX.
See Lewisville Family Physicians and Lewisville General Practitioners.