A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Stephen Jones:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Jones
Coronary Heart Disease Patient Education Learn about coronary heart disease or CHD, and heart attack symptoms and prevention with our patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Jones Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Stephen Jones, MD is board certified in Thoracic Surgery (Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery).
Education & Awards
Dr. Jones graduated from Loma Linda University.
Dr. Jones has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Providence Alaska Medical Center
- Mercy Medical Center - Nampa
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Stephen Donald Jones MD is a male Cardiothoracic Surgeon, has 28 years of experience and practices in Thoracic Surgery and Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Stephen D. Jones practice?
- Dr. Stephen Jones has 3 office locations.
Dr. Stephen Jones practices Thoracic Surgery and Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery near Boise, ID.
Additional practice locations include: Meridian, ID and Anchorage, AK.
See Boise Cardiothoracic Surgeons.