A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Stephen Lipson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Stephen Lipson is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Stephen Lipson, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
Education & Awards
Dr. Lipson graduated from University of Cincinnati.
Dr. Lipson has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Lake Region Healthcare Corporation
- Biloxi Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Stephen Duncan Lipson MD is a male Urologist, has 37 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Stephen D. Lipson practice?
- Dr. Stephen Lipson has 3 office locations.
Dr. Stephen Lipson practices Urology near Biloxi, MS.
Additional practice locations include: Clarksdale, MS and Fergus Falls, MN.
See Biloxi Urologists.