A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Stephen Lipson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Stephen Lipson is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Stephen Lipson, MD is board certified in Urology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Lipson graduated from University of Cincinnati.
Dr. Lipson has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Lake Region Healthcare Corporation
- Biloxi Regional Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Lipson accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Mississippi - 1 plan
- Medicare - 1 plan
- Aetna - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 20 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Minnesota - 4 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Medica Health Plans - 15 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Stephen D. Lipson practice?
Dr. Stephen Lipson practices Urology near Biloxi, MS.
Additional practice locations include: Fergus Falls, MN.
See Biloxi Urologists.