A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Stephen Mills:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Stephen Mills is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Stephen Mills, MD, DO is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Mills graduated from Ohio University , Athens. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Mills has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Blanchard Valley Regional Health Ctr
- Blanchard Valley Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Mills accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Humana - 3 plans
- SummaCare Health Plan - 2 plans
- Aetna - 3 plans
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- Medical Mutual of Ohio - 2 plans
- Anthem - 3 plans
- Buckeye Community Health Plan - 2 plans
- Cigna - 4 plans
- Ohio Medicaid - 1 plan