A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Stephen Mills:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Stephen Mills is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Stephen Mills, DO, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Mills graduated from Ohio University , Athens. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Mills has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Blanchard Valley Regional Health Ctr
- Blanchard Valley Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Stephen Douglas Mills DO and MD is a male Internist, has 21 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Stephen D. Mills practice?
- Dr. Stephen Mills has 3 office locations.
Dr. Stephen Mills practices Internal Medicine near Findlay, OH.
See Findlay Internists.