A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Stephen Minton:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Stephen Minton, MD is board certified in Neonatal-Perinatal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Minton graduated from University of Cincinnati.
Dr. Minton has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Primary Children+s Medical Center
- Mckay-Dee Hospital Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Stephen Dennis Minton MD is a male Neonatologist, has 40 years of experience and practices in Neonatal-Perinatal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Stephen D. Minton practice?
- Dr. Stephen Minton has 1 office location.
Dr. Stephen Minton practices Neonatal-Perinatal Medicine near Provo, UT.
See Provo Pediatricians.