A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Stephen Minton, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Neonatal-Perinatal Medicine.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Minton graduated from University of Cincinnati.More Education & Awards
Dr. Minton has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Utah Valley Regional Medical Center
- Primary Childrens Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Minton accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- Regence Blue Cross Blue Shield - 8 plans
- Molina Healthcare - 2 plans
- Cigna - 10 plans
- Humana - 6 plans
- SelectHealth - 9 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Stephen Minton:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Stephen D. Minton practice?
Dr. Stephen Minton practices Pediatrics and Neonatal-Perinatal Medicine near Provo, UT.
See Provo Pediatricians.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Esteban Minton, Dr. Stefan Minton, Dr. Stephan Minton, Dr. Steve Minton