Learn more about Dr. Stephen Newman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Stephen Newman is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Stephen Newman, MD, FACC, FAHA is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Newman graduated from The University of Texas at Galveston. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Newman has 13 hospital affiliations:
- Harris Methodist H E B
- Plaza Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Newman accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 20 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas - 2 plans
- Scott and White Health Plan - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 7 plans
- Cook Children’s Health Plan - 2 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- AMERIGROUP - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Stephen D. Newman practice?
Dr. Stephen Newman practices Cardiovascular Disease and Cardiology near Fort Worth, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Weatherford, TX and Burleson, TX.
See Fort Worth Cardiologists.