A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Stephen Newman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Stephen Newman is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Stephen Newman, FACC, FAHA, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Newman graduated from The University of Texas at Galveston. He has 6 awards.
Dr. Newman has 13 hospital affiliations:
- Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Fort Worth
- Plaza Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Stephen Duane Newman FACC, FAHA, and MD is a male Internist, has 23 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Stephen D. Newman practice?
- Dr. Stephen Newman has 2 office locations.
Dr. Stephen Newman practices Cardiovascular Disease near Weatherford, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Mineral Wells, TX.
See Weatherford Cardiologists.