Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Arrhythmia Facts about arrythmia, inclding the types, symptoms and causes.
- Atrial Fibrillation Facts about atrial fibrillation, including symptoms and risk factors.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Coronary Artery Angioplasty with Stent Coronary artery angioplasty with stent facts, including who needs it.
- Coronary Heart Disease Get the facts about coronary heart disease.
- Deep Vein Thrombosis Facts about deep vein thrombosis (DVT), including symptoms & causes.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Stephen Newman
Dr. Stephen Newman, MD, FACC, FAHA is a Doctor primarily located in Fort Worth, TX, with other offices in Fort Worth, TX and Weatherford, TX. He has 28 years of experience. His specialties include Cardiovascular Disease and Internal Medicine. Dr. Newman is affiliated with Plaza Medical Center of Fort Worth, Las Colinas Medical Center and Texas Health Harris Methodist Fort Worth. Dr. Newman has received 6 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Stephen Newman has the following 2 specialties
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Stephen Newman is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Fort Worth, TX.
Dr. Phil Lobstein
Cardiology, Cardiovascular Disease
Fort Worth, TX 0 mi47
Dr. Farhan Ali
Cardiology, Interventional Cardiology, Cardiovascular Disease, Internal Medicine
Fort Worth, TX 0 mi14
Dr. Dennis Doan
Interventional Cardiology, Cardiology, Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease
Fort Worth, TX 0 mi13