Learn more about Dr. Stephen Newman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Stephen Newman is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Newman
Atrial Fibrillation Patient Education Learn about atrial fibrillation and irregular heartbeat symptoms and treatments by reading the patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Newman Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Stephen Newman, FACC, FAHA, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Newman graduated from The University of Texas at Galveston. He has 6 awards.
Dr. Newman has 13 hospital affiliations:
- Baylor All Saints Medical Centers
- Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Azle
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Stephen Duane Newman FACC, FAHA, and MD is a male Internist, has 24 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Stephen D. Newman practice?
- Dr. Stephen Newman has 3 office locations.
Dr. Stephen Newman practices Cardiovascular Disease near Fort Worth, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Weatherford, TX.
See Fort Worth Cardiologists.