- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Stephen Newman is Excellent. Dr. Newman has been reviewed by 8 patients who have provided 8 comments. The rating is 4 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Stephen Newman, MD, FACC, FAHA is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Newman graduated from The University of Texas at Galveston. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Newman has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Harris Methodist H.E.B.
- TX Health Harris Methodist Hospital Fort Worth
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Newman accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas - 2 plans
- Scott and White Health Plan - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Cook Children’s Health Plan - 2 plans
- AMERIGROUP - 3 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Stephen Newman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Stephen D. Newman practice?
Dr. Stephen Newman practices Cardiovascular Disease and Cardiology near Weatherford, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Fort Worth, TX and Granbury, TX.
See Weatherford Cardiologists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Stephan Newman, Dr. Steven Newman, Dr. Stefan Newman, Dr. Steve Newman