Dr. Stephen Paul Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Stephen Paul?

April 27th, 2016

My Daughter is 15 and tore her ACL . Dr. Paul has been the best with her! She felt confident and valued by him as a patient from the very first appointment.

April 18th, 2014

Dr Paul is my favorite ortho

I went to see him because I tore my miniscus. He told me it would heal itself since nothing was torn. Then he examed my left leg too because I told him I tore my ACL back in the 80's. They cut the whole thing off in the 80's (kaiser Permanente). Dr Paul said I need reconstruction because my ACL was unstable. The surgery went through like a breeze. Now my left leg is in better condition since Dr. Paul operated on it. He is the best!

August 23rd, 2013

Disappointing

While I believe Dr. Paul is a very capable surgeon, he has a serious disregard for his patients' money and time. The day after my ACL surgery I went back to get stitches out and hear the recommended regimen. All went fine until he wanted to sell me a brace. I have lousy insurance and had access to my own very similar brace. When I told him I didn't want to buy his $150 brace and would wear the one I had he got pissy, quickly left the room and had his fine nurse shuffle me out. Strike one. I had my next appointment yesterday, 3 weeks after surgery. Two days before I was scheduled, I received a call asking to move my appointment two hours earlier in order to accommodate Dr. Paul. I obliged. I arrived exactly at the newly appointed time. After a 27 minute wait and a 3 minute 'nothing' visit with Dr. Paul I decided to write this review.

May 30th, 2011

Senior

I came to Dr. Paul after another surgeon wouldn't discuss my condition and expected me to remain in a wheel chair indefininately. Dr. Paul takes plenty of time diagnosing and then discussing options, risks and consequences, makeing the patient a parner. (After a second operation I am walking without support).

December 10th, 2010

Ms.

I don't care if I have to wait when I get to the office for my appointment. I know that Dr. Paul spends so much time with his patients explaining anything you have questions for. If he is running behind, I know that he is going to spend time with me to answer all my questions. You never feel rushed, he makes you feel as you are the only one that is important. I have not found that with very many doctors. His staff and nurse are wonderful and also give you the attention and respect that I find rare.

February 16th, 2017