A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Stephen Raphael:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Stephen Raphael is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 62 areas:
- Adolescent Medicine
- Anxiety Disorders
- Bunions (Hallux Valgus)
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Chest Pain (Angina)
- Dementia Related Behavioral Disorders
- Eating Disorders
- Fainting (Syncope)
- > Show all expertise
Education & Awards
Dr. Raphael graduated from UMDNJ, Newark.
Dr. Raphael has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Grand View Hospital
- Cooper University Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Stephen David Raphael MD is a male Internist, has 31 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Stephen D. Raphael practice?
- Dr. Stephen Raphael has 3 office locations.
Dr. Stephen Raphael practices Internal Medicine near Collegeville, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Voorhees, NJ and Sellersville, PA.
See Collegeville Internists.