A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Stephen Smith:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Stephen Smith is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Stephen Smith, BS, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Antineoplastic Combined Chemotherapy Protocols
- Bone Marrow and Lymphatic Tissue Cancer (Hematologic Neoplasm)
- Hodgkin Disease
- Multiple Myeloma (Cancer of Plasma Cells)
- Non-Hodgkin Lymphoma
Education & Awards
Dr. Smith graduated from University of Southern California , Los Angeles. He has 1 awards.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Stephen Douglas Smith BS and MD is a male Internist, has 8 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Stephen D. Smith practice?
- Dr. Stephen Smith has 1 office location.
Dr. Stephen Smith practices Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology near Portland, OR.
See Portland Internists, Portland Hematologists, and Portland Oncologists.