Learn more about Dr. Stephen Smith:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Stephen Smith is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Stephen Smith, BS, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 12 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Antineoplastic Combined Chemotherapy Protocols
- Bone Marrow and Lymphatic Tissue Cancer (Hematologic Neoplasm)
- Deep Vein Thrombosis
- Hepatitis C
- Hodgkin Disease
- Multiple Myeloma (Cancer of Plasma Cells)
- Myeloid Leukemia
- Non-Hodgkin Lymphoma
Education & Awards
Dr. Smith graduated from University of Southern California , Los Angeles. He has 1 awards.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Stephen Douglas Smith BS and MD is a male Internist, has 9 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Stephen D. Smith practice?
- Dr. Stephen Smith has 5 office locations.
Dr. Stephen Smith practices Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology near Beaverton, OR.
Additional practice locations include: Portland, OR and Seattle, WA.
See Beaverton Internists, Beaverton Hematologists, and Beaverton Oncologists.