A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Stephen Smith:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Stephen Smith is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Smith
GERD Patient Education Learn all about GERD or gastroesopageal reflux disease with Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Smith Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Stephen Smith, BS, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 13 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Antineoplastic Combined Chemotherapy Protocols
- Bone Marrow and Lymphatic Tissue Cancer (Hematologic Neoplasm)
- Chronic Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myelomonocytic Leukemia
- Deep Vein Thrombosis
- Hepatitis C
- Hodgkin Disease
- Multiple Myeloma (Cancer of Plasma Cells)
- Non-Hodgkin Lymphoma
Education & Awards
Dr. Smith graduated from University of Southern California , Los Angeles. He has 1 awards.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Stephen Douglas Smith BS and MD is a male Internist, has 9 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Stephen D. Smith practice?
- Dr. Stephen Smith has 5 office locations.
Dr. Stephen Smith practices Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology near Beaverton, OR.
Additional practice locations include: Portland, OR and Seattle, WA.
See Beaverton Internists, Beaverton Hematologists, and Beaverton Oncologists.