A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Stephen Dahmer:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Stephen Dahmer, Family Medicine Physician is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Dahmer
Eating Disorders Patient Education Read all about treatments and doctors to see for various eating disorders by reading our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Dahmer Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Stephen Dahmer, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Nutritional Support
- Preventive Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Dahmer graduated from University of Wisconsin at Madison. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Dahmer has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Beth Israel Medical Center Petrie Division
- St. Luke's Roosevelt Hospital/St. Luke's Hospital Division
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Stephen Michael Dahmer MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 9 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Stephen M. Dahmer practice?
- Dr. Stephen Dahmer has 1 office location.
Dr. Stephen Dahmer practices Family Medicine near New York, NY.
See New York Primary Care Doctors.