A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Stephen Dahmer:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Stephen Dahmer, Family Medicine Physician is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Stephen Dahmer, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Nutritional Support
- Preventive Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Dahmer graduated from University of Wisconsin at Madison. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Dahmer has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Beth Israel Medical Center Petrie Division
- St. Luke's Roosevelt Hospital/St. Luke's Hospital Division
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Stephen Michael Dahmer MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 7 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Stephen M. Dahmer practice?
- Dr. Stephen Dahmer has 1 office location.
Dr. Stephen Dahmer practices Family Medicine near New York, NY.
See New York Family Physicians.