A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Stephen Dailey:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Stephen Dailey, Orthopaedic Surgeon, Plastic Surgeon, Surgeon is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Stephen Dailey, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Dupuytren's Contracture
- Hand Surgery
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Dailey graduated from Thomas Jefferson University, Philadelphia.
Dr. Dailey has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Holy Spirit Hospital
- Fulton County Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Stephen William Dailey MD is a male Hand Surgeion, has 17 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand and Surgery of the Hand.
- Where does Dr. Stephen W. Dailey practice?
- Dr. Stephen Dailey has 6 office locations.
Dr. Stephen Dailey practices Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand and Surgery of the Hand near Camp Hill, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Hershey, PA and Harrisburg, PA.
See Camp Hill Orthopedic Surgeons and Camp Hill Surgeons.