inactive

• Good
  • Bad

October 15th, 2015
A very solid Doctor
To be honest it was refreshing to go to see a dermatologist and actually be seen by the doctor and not a physicians assistant. Dr. Danziger had a very pleasant bedside manner. He asked me relevant questions and made easy small talk. After an easy diagnosis he prescribed a blend of two medicines which are working quite well.

July 19th, 2011
Professionalism
Ever since I became his patient,he has been thorough, professional, always on the mark with the skin problems, and he never faulted. I totally believe in Dr. Danziger.

December 4th, 2010
Great Dr!
I don't know what I'd have done without Dr. Danziger - he cleared up my acne when no one else could. I have no idea what these other reviewers are talking about - he was kind and asked to me about high school and where I was applying to college - just a good bedside manner. He said he'd only need to see me one more time as a follow up and I haven't needed to go back since.

November 22nd, 2010
Horrifying Bedside Manner
Getting to speak to Dr. Danziger -- over the phone -- is feat in and of itself. I don't mind a busy office when the doctor is a great doctor. Unfortunately, Dr. Danziger is not. He manages to be both impatient and condescending. He also is quick to rattle off expensive treatments, with little concern for patient preferences.

September 14th, 2009
Inept
Dont get suckered into paying more for a skin problem that could be cured with over the counter creams. Rip off!

April 5th, 2009
This guy is a scammer!
I went in for a simple rash, and this nebbish strung me along to milk a few visits out of me, prescribing creams that I feel, he knew would not work, before finally prescribing the "strong stuff", by which time I had spent a lot of money on the visits and prescriptions. He very easily could have prescibed the strong cream on my first visit. Avoid this guy at all costs.

February 15th, 2016