Dr. Stephen Daugherty MD Patient Reviews

• Good
  • Bad

November 14th, 2013
Great Experience!!
I didn't know much about varicose veins before I met with Dr. Daugherty. He is a great doctor as well as teacher. He informed me about the symptoms, causes, and treatment options of varicose veins. The staff is very knowledgable, friendly, and helpful. Dr. Daugherty and the staff were great during my procedure! They explained everything to me and I was able to go back to work the next day! I highly recommend Dr. Daugherty to anyone who is having pain, swelling, or even ugly veins like me!

July 30th, 2012
Mr. Fred M. Smith
After having knee surgery in 1987 while in U.S. Army,the doctor did not know about vein disorders, so I stayed in the Army until 1995, my lower leg where I had knee surgery would always stay swollen, then the pain came along with an ankle sore that would not heal. So I had this issue for 12 years doctors used several treatments but nothing helped. Then one day a doctor sent me to the office of Dr. Daugherty who right away was able to discuss the problem and concerns and a treatment I would need to stay alive. I was at the end of my rope dealing with this until Dr. Daugherty informed me that he did have an option available to get my life back again. I thank GOD for working through Dr. Daugherty so I could have life again.

August 3rd, 2011
I had an absolutely wonderful experience from start to finish. From Dr. Daugherty's front office staff taking their time with me to arrange my appointment around my work schedule, to his kind and caring nurses, and Ultrasound staff, I felt like I was the only patient. Dr. Daugherty spent a lot of time with me to help me understand what I needed to have done. Since my sclerotherapy, my legs look and feel great. I'd highly recommend Dr. Daugherty for your vein care needs.

May 30th, 2011
Brenda Lindsay, a current patient
My experience with Dr. Daugherty and his staff has been nothing less than wonderful! Dr. Daugherty's knowledge and expertise in vein care has provided me with a "fresh pair of legs"! My varicose veins were large and painful before I saw Dr. Daugherty and now they feel great! My legs do not look like a road map anymore either! The swelling and heaviness are also gone. It has been a great experience. I simply cannot speak highly enough of this excellent team! You will NOT be disappointed! I have been treated with great care. I consider each member of this team a blessing.

April 8th, 2017