A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Stephen Davenport:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Stephen Davenport is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Davenport
Specialties & Research
Dr. Stephen Davenport, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Davenport graduated from Yale University, New Haven.
Dr. Davenport has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Integris Baptist Medical Center Okla Cit
- Mercy Health Center, Inc
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Stephen R Davenport MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 31 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Stephen R. Davenport practice?
- Dr. Stephen Davenport has 1 office location.
Dr. Stephen Davenport practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Oklahoma City, OK.
See Oklahoma City Surgeons.