Learn more about Dr. Stephen Davenport:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Stephen Davenport is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Davenport
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Davenport Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Stephen Davenport, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Davenport graduated from Yale University, New Haven. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Davenport has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Integris Baptist Medical Center Okla Cit
- Mercy Health Center, Inc
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Stephen R Davenport MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 32 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Stephen R. Davenport practice?
- Dr. Stephen Davenport has 1 office location.
Dr. Stephen Davenport practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Oklahoma City, OK.
See Oklahoma City Orthopedic Surgeons.