Get the facts about osteoarthritis, including the symptoms and doctors who treat it.
- Dupuytren's Contracture Dupuytren’s contracture is a thickening of the tissue in your hand
- Fibromyalgia Facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions.
- Osteoarthritis Get the facts about osteoarthritis, including the symptoms.
- Osteoporosis Osteoporosis is a condition that causes the bones to weaken.
- Back Pain Get the facts about back pain, including the symptoms and causes.
- Hip Replacement The reasons why hip replacements are performed.
- Knee Replacement Facts about knee replacement surgery.
- Rheumatoid Arthritis Facts about rheumatoid arthritis (RA), including juvenile arthritis.
- Tennis Elbow Facts about tennis elbow, including what it is & signs and symptoms.
- Osteoarthritis of the Knee Osteoarthritis of the knee: symptoms & risk factors for developing it.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Stephen De Young
Dr. Stephen De Young, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Sugar Land, TX. He has 41 years of experience. His specialties include Orthopedic Surgery. Dr. De Young is affiliated with Sugar Land Surgical Hospital, Shriners Hospitals for Children - Houston and Methodist Sugar Land Hospital. Dr. De Young has received 3 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Stephen De Young has the following 1 specialty
- Orthopedic Surgery
An orthopaedic surgeon is a physician who specializes in diagnosis and surgical treatment of injuries and disorders involving the musculoskeletal system, such as hip replacements and arthroscopic knee surgery.
In addition to treating...
Dr. Stephen De Young is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Sugar Land, TX.
Dr. Kenneth Lee
Orthopedic Surgery of the Spine, Orthopedic Surgery
Sugar Land, TX 0.24 mi17
Dr. J Bennett
Sugar Land, TX 0.31 mi18
Dr. Tomiko Fukuda
Foot and Ankle Orthopedics, Orthopedic Surgery
Sugar Land, TX 0.31 mi14