Dr. Stephen Deal Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Stephen Deal?

July 18th, 2017

Extremely courteous and helpful

Dr. Deal takes the time to explain what is going on and will even call you back personally if you have a question. We have a handicapped son and he treated my son as a person and not as some other doctors do. It was refreshing to find a compassionate and caring doctor who truly cares about his patients. Joseph was handled with care by Dr. Deal, Blake and all the support staff. Thanks Mark P

July 4th, 2017

Colonoscopy Procedure

My friends and I have been treated by Dr. Deal for years. His expertise is unquestionable.

November 29th, 2016

Dr. Deal and Staff are the best!!

August 13th, 2016

Horrible Gastroenterologist ever

What a TERRIBLE doctor, I read bad reviews about Dr. Deal but I gave him a chance and I made an appointment with him, What a horrible mistake, this guy is Arrogant, doesn't listen to the patients, and he thinks that his patients are animals and only $$$$$$$ please read reviews and don't make the same mistake I made.

April 13th, 2016

The best doctor

The absolute best doctor ever. Very concerned about your overall health in order to figure out the problem in ref. to the digestive tract. I would highly recommend him.

October 10th, 2015

Rude

Doctor dismissed my issues without asking for details. This was my third visit in 8 years. Dr. showed same attitude each visit. I refuse to go back.

September 15th, 2015

Awesome Doctor

The best Doctor you could ever ask for. He's the best at what he does! Will recommend him to anyone that needs a gastroenterologist.

February 18th, 2015

He made me very comfortable had a great bedside manner I have been seeing him for around 10 years he is very interested in my unique family history My husband also doctors with dr deal and has been pleased.

May 6th, 2014

Computer Analyst

Dr. Deal has proven to me after about five years as a patient to be a very caring doctor. I will continue to see him till I am old and gray and would recommend him in a heartbea t

January 23rd, 2014

Thankful

When I saw Dr Deal I was very concerned about choking episodes I'd been having. I explained that these episodes had become so frequent and so severe that I'd taught my 5 year old a sign I would use in the event she would need to call 911. I further explained to the dr. that when she was at school I was afraid to eat or drink for fear of choking while home alone with my 6 month old, but since I was breast feeding, I had to do both regularly in order to maintain my milk supply. Upon hearing this Dr Deal told me he wanted to take immediate action and he had me do lab work that day. Within less than 1 week he did an endoscopy and widened my esophagus. My choking episodes were a thing of the past and I am so thankful! Dr. Deal really listened and made me a priority. In all of my follow ups he and his PA Jennifer have given me quality care. They really take time with me and show a concern for their patients you don't often see in doctors. Finally, Dr Deal had been recommended to me by 2 individuals. First, my GP who I respect, and the other, a dear friend who works at CMC as a Nurse Practitioner. My friend always knows the inside scoop on dr.s and she has never failed to give me the name of the best doctors. Dr. Deal is the best GI specialist in the Charlotte area and I know this first hand.

October 29th, 2013

I have been a patient of Dr. Deal for over 12 years. I find that he listens to me and understands my concerns. He is very knowledgeable and always steers me in the right direction regarding what to do and not do. His bedside manner is excellent and he offers practical solutions. Overall I have been extremely pleased with him and his staff.

October 29th, 2013

Dr. Deal is a wonderful doctor. He saved my Husband's life. We have referred numerous patients to him. It is a blessing to have such a gifted and talented doctor in our area.