Learn more about Dr. Stephen DeArmond:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Stephen DeArmond, MD, PHD is board certified in Anatomic Pathology and Neuropathology.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Central Nervous System Diseases (CNS Diseases)
- Creutzfeldt-Jakob Syndrome (CJD)
- Glial Cancer (Glioma)
- Neurodegenerative Diseases
- Prion Diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. DeArmond graduated from Drexel University , Philadelphia. He has 1 awards.
Dr. DeArmond has 4 hospital affiliations:
- UCSF Medical Center / Moffitt-Long Hospitals
- John Muir Medical Center, Walnut Creek Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Stephen Joseph DeArmond MD and PHD is a male Pathologist, has 37 years of experience and practices in Anatomic Pathology and Neuropathology.
- Where does Dr. Stephen J. DeArmond practice?
- Dr. Stephen DeArmond has 1 office location.
Dr. Stephen DeArmond practices Anatomic Pathology and Neuropathology near San Francisco, CA.
See San Francisco Pathologists.