Overall Review

February 27th, 2013
Best Doctor I've Ever Known
I had to have prostate surgery but was very nervous because my wife and I wanted me to have full function afterward. Dr. Dejter had been recommended to me by several people actually. I had heard he didn't take insurance, but when I called the office I found that even though you pay up front, they submit the insurance forms for you and even work with Medicare. Dr. Dejter answered all of our questions and I went through with the surgery and had a fantastic outcome. I couldn't be more pleased. He makes sure I have regular checkup visits and the whole office feels like family now.

February 28th, 2010
Dr. Dejter performed a minimally invasive surgical procedure on me. I took a long time to decide to go through with it, having much concern about how it would go and whether it would be successful. Unlike other doctors that I consulted, he was patient with me and ready to answer all my many questions. The procedure was even more successful than I could have imagined. Dr. Dejter clearly cared deeply that he had helped. His office also made sure that follow up checkups were not overlooked. My husband, who met him only once at the hospital, was very impressed by him as a caring and careful physician from that single day. The only flaw was one billing that was either inaccurate or confusing. His office resolved it without much trouble when I asked.

March 4th, 2009
Excellent Urologist
We need more physicians like Dr. Dejter.

June 30th, 2008
Quality of care is superb. No arrogance here, just top-notch urological care. Be warned, he does not accept insurance.