A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Stephen Denney:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Stephen Denney, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Denney graduated from University of Southern California , Los Angeles.
Dr. Denney has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Little Company of Mary Hospital
- Los Alamitos Medical Center
- Long Beach Memorial Med Ctr
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Stephen George Denney MD is a male Anesthesiologist, has 31 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology.
- Where does Dr. Stephen G. Denney practice?
- Dr. Stephen Denney has 1 office location.
Dr. Stephen Denney practices Anesthesiology near Gardena, CA.
See Gardena Anesthesiologists.