A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Stephen Depasquale:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Stephen Depasquale is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Stephen Depasquale, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology and Gynecologic Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Gastrointestinal Cancer
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Depasquale graduated from UMDNJ Robert Wood Johnson, Piscataway.
Dr. Depasquale has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Memorial Hospital
- Erlanger Bledsoe Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Stephen Ernest Depasquale MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 18 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology and Gynecologic Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Stephen E. Depasquale practice?
- Dr. Stephen Depasquale has 4 office locations.
Dr. Stephen Depasquale practices Obstetrics & Gynecology and Gynecologic Oncology near Chattanooga, TN.
Additional practice locations include: Signal Mountain, TN.
See Chattanooga Obstetricians & Gynecologists and Chattanooga Oncologists.