Obstetrician & Gynecologist (OB/GYN), Oncology Specialist (cancer)
Video profile

great dr.who cares show details great dr.who cares
by sherry D. on Feb 7th, 2014

Dr depasquale is a great Dr love been very fortunate to have him as a Dr. Always friendly and talks with you concerning what's best for your health.and when your I'll or anything there's others in the office who can see you,most drs have somewhat of a wait but if needed they try to work with you,so its better to have a little bit of a wait to have a great Dr.

Horrible Doctor show details Horrible Doctor
Mar 6th, 2013

I cannot begin to describe the nightmare of dealing with this Doctor. Wait time is over two hours, he never saw me when I was admitted to the hospital after my surgery and I have no clue why I was admitted. There was no communication and I never saw him again for two weeks after surgery.

Prep inept show details Prep inept
May 31st, 2012

My first visit realized that the doctor had not reviewed my records and did so for a 5 minute interval during my initial visit. It was obvious that he was not well versed in my individual case nor the overall diagnosis. He argued with me as to why I was staged a certain way and then gave me his opinion without review of the path report and had me coming in every 3 months for routine PAP's when there was no structural rationale for doing so. Very poor communication and more interested in volume... Changed doctors even though it meant travel 100 miles the change was worth the effort!

WONDERFUL EXPERIENCE show details WONDERFUL EXPERIENCE
by KAREN on Jan 20th, 2010

HE IS VERY CARING. HE IS THE BEST PHYSICIAN I HAVE EVER BEEN FOLLOWED BY. EXCELLENT STAFF. BEST GYN-ONC IN TENNESSEE.

Exceptional doctor show details Exceptional doctor
Apr 1st, 2009

I was diagnosed with endometrial cancer and felt very confident with my doctor from the beginning. Everything went well, quick healing and informational follow-ups. I would absolutely recommend Dr. Depasquale.