Dr. Stephen Depasquale Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Stephen Depasquale?

April 17th, 2017

Very thankful!

Six years ago I was carrying around a very large tumor...after several dr visits I was sent to Dr. DePasquale, which was a total godsend. Through my surgery and chemo treatments He and his staff have taken the best care of me, I couldn't say enough good things about my treatment with them.

March 14th, 2016

Best doctor around!

May 26th, 2015

Best GYN in the area! Office staff is exceptional, caring and professional. Handled difficult, high risk surgery with ease.

February 7th, 2014

great dr.who cares

Dr depasquale is a great Dr love been very fortunate to have him as a Dr. Always friendly and talks with you concerning what's best for your health.and when your I'll or anything there's others in the office who can see you,most drs have somewhat of a wait but if needed they try to work with you,so its better to have a little bit of a wait to have a great Dr.

March 6th, 2013

Horrible Doctor

I cannot begin to describe the nightmare of dealing with this Doctor. Wait time is over two hours, he never saw me when I was admitted to the hospital after my surgery and I have no clue why I was admitted. There was no communication and I never saw him again for two weeks after surgery.

May 31st, 2012

Prep inept

My first visit realized that the doctor had not reviewed my records and did so for a 5 minute interval during my initial visit. It was obvious that he was not well versed in my individual case nor the overall diagnosis. He argued with me as to why I was staged a certain way and then gave me his opinion without review of the path report and had me coming in every 3 months for routine PAP's when there was no structural rationale for doing so. Very poor communication and more interested in volume... Changed doctors even though it meant travel 100 miles the change was worth the effort!

January 20th, 2010

WONDERFUL EXPERIENCE

HE IS VERY CARING. HE IS THE BEST PHYSICIAN I HAVE EVER BEEN FOLLOWED BY. EXCELLENT STAFF. BEST GYN-ONC IN TENNESSEE.

April 1st, 2009

Exceptional doctor

I was diagnosed with endometrial cancer and felt very confident with my doctor from the beginning. Everything went well, quick healing and informational follow-ups. I would absolutely recommend Dr. Depasquale.

October 11th, 2017