Learn more about Dr. Stephen Depperman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Stephen Depperman is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Depperman
Macular Degeneration Patient Education Learn all about wet and dry macular degeneration, common symptoms and how this diease affects the eye.Before Visiting Dr. Depperman Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Stephen Depperman, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Lens Implants (Intraocular Lens Implantation)
Education & Awards
Dr. Depperman graduated from University of Pennsylvania , Philadelphia.
Dr. Depperman has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Saint Luke's Cataract & Laser Institute
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Stephen Rolfe Depperman MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 43 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Stephen R. Depperman practice?
- Dr. Stephen Depperman has 1 office location.
Dr. Stephen Depperman practices Ophthalmology near Tarpon Springs, FL.
See Tarpon Springs Ophthalmologists.