A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Stephen Depperman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Stephen Depperman, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Lens Implants (Intraocular Lens Implantation)
Education & Awards
Dr. Depperman graduated from University of Pennsylvania , Philadelphia.
Dr. Depperman has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Good Samaritan Medical Center
- Saint Luke's Cataract & Laser Institute
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Depperman accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Florida - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- AvMed Health Plans - 3 plans
- HealthPlus of Michigan - 4 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 6 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Stephen R. Depperman practice?
Dr. Stephen Depperman practices Ophthalmology near Tarpon Springs, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Spring Hill, FL and Saint Petersburg, FL.
See Tarpon Springs Ophthalmologists.