A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Stephen Depperman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Stephen Depperman, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Lens Implants (Intraocular Lens Implantation)
Education & Awards
Dr. Depperman graduated from University of Pennsylvania , Philadelphia.
Dr. Depperman has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Saint Luke's Cataract & Laser Institute
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Stephen Rolfe Depperman MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 41 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Stephen R. Depperman practice?
- Dr. Stephen Depperman has 5 office locations.
Dr. Stephen Depperman practices Ophthalmology near Tarpon Springs, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Spring Hill, FL and Saint Petersburg, FL.
See Tarpon Springs Ophthalmologists.