A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Stephen Desilva:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Stephen Desilva is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Desilva
Fibromyalgia Patient Education Learn all about Fibromyalgia, common symptoms and pain disorders related to this condition with Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Desilva Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Stephen Desilva, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Cubital Tunnel Syndrome
- Dupuytren's Contracture
Education & Awards
Dr. Desilva graduated from Johns Hopkins University, Baltimore. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Desilva has 15 hospital affiliations:
- Providence Hospital and Medical Center
- Rehabilitation Institute of Michigan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Stephen Patrick Desilva MD is a male Hand Surgeion, has 28 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand and Surgery of the Hand.
- Where does Dr. Stephen P. Desilva practice?
- Dr. Stephen Desilva has 5 office locations.
Dr. Stephen Desilva practices Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand and Surgery of the Hand near Detroit, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Warren, MI and West Bloomfield, MI.
See Detroit Surgeons.