A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Stephen Desilva:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Stephen Desilva is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Stephen Desilva, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Cubital Tunnel Syndrome
- Dupuytren's Contracture
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
Education & Awards
Dr. Desilva graduated from Johns Hopkins University, Baltimore. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Desilva has 15 hospital affiliations:
- Providence Hospital and Medical Center
- Rehabilitation Institute of Michigan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Stephen P Desilva MD is a male Hand Surgeion, has 27 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand and Surgery of the Hand.
- Where does Dr. Stephen P. Desilva practice?
- Dr. Stephen Desilva has 5 office locations.
Dr. Stephen Desilva practices Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand and Surgery of the Hand near Detroit, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Warren, MI and Sterling Heights, MI.
See Detroit Orthopedic Surgeons and Detroit Surgeons.