Learn more about Dr. Stephen Desilva:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Stephen Desilva is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Desilva
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Desilva Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Stephen Desilva, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Cubital Tunnel Syndrome
- Dupuytren's Contracture
Education & Awards
Dr. Desilva graduated from Johns Hopkins University, Baltimore. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Desilva has 15 hospital affiliations:
- Providence Hospital and Medical Center
- Rehabilitation Institute of Michigan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Stephen Patrick Desilva MD is a male Hand Surgeion, has 29 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand and Surgery of the Hand.
- Where does Dr. Stephen P. Desilva practice?
- Dr. Stephen Desilva has 1 office location.
Dr. Stephen Desilva practices Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand and Surgery of the Hand near West Bloomfield, MI.
See West Bloomfield Surgeons.