Learn more about Dr. Stephen Desilva:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Stephen Desilva is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Stephen Desilva, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Cubital Tunnel Syndrome
- Dupuytren's Contracture
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Desilva graduated from Johns Hopkins University, Baltimore. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Desilva has 15 hospital affiliations:
- Rehabilitation Institute of Michigan
- Providence Hospital and Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Desilva accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Health Alliance Plan of Michigan - 8 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan - 3 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 6 plans
- HealthPlus of Michigan - 5 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Stephen P. Desilva practice?
Dr. Stephen Desilva practices Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand and Surgery of the Hand near Detroit, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Warren, MI and Sterling Heights, MI.
See Detroit Surgeons.