A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Stephen Dewey:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Stephen Dewey, Family Practitioner is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Stephen Dewey, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Dewey graduated from Indiana University , Indianapolis. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Dewey has 8 hospital affiliations:
- St Vincent Hospital & Health Services
- St. Vincent Carmel Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Stephen Paul Dewey MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 19 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Stephen P. Dewey practice?
- Dr. Stephen Dewey has 4 office locations.
Dr. Stephen Dewey practices Family Medicine near Chicago, IL.
Additional practice locations include: Fishers, IN and Indianapolis, IN.
See Chicago Family Physicians.