A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Stephen Dewitt:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Stephen Dewitt is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Stephen Dewitt, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 13 areas:
- Adolescent Medicine
- Flu (Human Influenza)
- High Risk Pregnancy
- Hysterectomy (Uterus)
- Inflammation of the Vulva and Vagina (Vulvovaginitis)
- Pelvic Pain
- STD (Sexually Transmitted Diseases)
Education & Awards
Dr. Dewitt graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Dewitt has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Beaumont Hospital, Royal Oak
- Beaumont Hospital,Troy
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Dewitt accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Priority Health - 4 plans
- United Healthcare - 1 plan
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan - 18 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- HealthPlus of Michigan - 5 plans
- Humana - 11 plans
- Aetna - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Stephen F. Dewitt practice?
Dr. Stephen Dewitt practices Internal Medicine near Warren, MI.
See Warren Internists.