A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Stephen Dewitt:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Stephen Dewitt is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Stephen Dewitt, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 12 areas:
- Adolescent Medicine
- High Risk Pregnancy
- Hysterectomy (Uterus)
- Inflammation of the Vulva and Vagina (Vulvovaginitis)
- Pelvic Pain
- STD (Sexually Transmitted Diseases)
Education & Awards
Dr. Dewitt graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Dewitt has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Beaumont Hospital, Royal Oak
- Beaumont Hospital,Troy
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Stephen Francis Dewitt MD is a male Internist, has 33 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Stephen F. Dewitt practice?
- Dr. Stephen Dewitt has 1 office location.
Dr. Stephen Dewitt practices Internal Medicine near Warren, MI.
See Warren Internists.