Learn more about Dr. Stephen Di Martino:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Stephen Di Martino is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Di Martino
Seasonal Allergies Patient Education Vitals patient education guide for information about seasonal allergies such as hay fever, eye and mold allergies.Before Visiting Dr. Di Martino Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Stephen Di Martino, MD, PHD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Rheumatology.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Psoriatic Arthritis
- Rheumatic Diseases
- Rheumatoid Arthritis
Education & Awards
Dr. Di Martino graduated from Stony Brook University. He has 5 awards.
Dr. Di Martino has 6 hospital affiliations:
- NewYork-Presbyterian / Weill Cornell
- Hospital For Special Surgery
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Stephen Joseph Di Martino MD and PHD is a male Internist, has 12 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Rheumatology.
- Where does Dr. Stephen J. Di Martino practice?
- Dr. Stephen Di Martino has 1 office location.
Dr. Stephen Di Martino practices Internal Medicine and Rheumatology near New York, NY.
See New York Internists and New York Rheumatologists.