A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Stephen Di Martino:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Stephen Di Martino is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Stephen Di Martino, MD, PHD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Rheumatology.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Psoriatic Arthritis
- Rheumatic Diseases
- Rheumatoid Arthritis
Education & Awards
Dr. Di Martino graduated from Stony Brook University. He has 5 awards.
Dr. Di Martino has 6 hospital affiliations:
- NewYork-Presbyterian / Weill Cornell
- Hospital For Special Surgery
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Stephen Joseph Di Martino MD and PHD is a male Internist, has 12 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Rheumatology.
- Where does Dr. Stephen J. Di Martino practice?
- Dr. Stephen Di Martino has 1 office location.
Dr. Stephen Di Martino practices Internal Medicine and Rheumatology near New York, NY.
See New York Internists and New York Rheumatologists.