A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Stephen Di Martino:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Stephen Di Martino is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Di Martino
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Di Martino Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Stephen Di Martino, MD, PHD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Rheumatology.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Psoriatic Arthritis
- Rheumatic Diseases
- Rheumatoid Arthritis
Education & Awards
Dr. Di Martino graduated from Stony Brook University. He has 6 awards.
Dr. Di Martino has 6 hospital affiliations:
- NewYork-Presbyterian / Weill Cornell
- Hospital For Special Surgery
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Stephen Joseph Di Martino MD and PHD is a male Internist, has 13 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Rheumatology.
- Where does Dr. Stephen J. Di Martino practice?
- Dr. Stephen Di Martino has 1 office location.
Dr. Stephen Di Martino practices Internal Medicine and Rheumatology near New York, NY.
See New York Internists and New York Rheumatologists.