A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Stephen Diamantoni:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Stephen Diamantoni is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Diamantoni
Sinusitis Patient Education Read our sinusitis patient education guide to learn all about acute and chronic sinus conditions and treatment options.Before Visiting Dr. Diamantoni Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Stephen Diamantoni, MD is board certified in Family Medicine and Family Medicine - Geriatric Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Alzheimer's Disease
- Diabetes Complications
Education & Awards
Dr. Diamantoni graduated from Drexel University , Philadelphia. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Diamantoni has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Ephrata Community Hospital
- Lancaster General Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Stephen G Diamantoni MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 29 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine, Geriatric Medicine, and Geriatric Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Stephen G. Diamantoni practice?
- Dr. Stephen Diamantoni has 2 office locations.
Dr. Stephen Diamantoni practices Family Medicine, Geriatric Medicine, and Geriatric Medicine near Lancaster, PA.
See Lancaster Family Physicians and Lancaster Geriatric Doctors.