A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Stephen Diamantoni:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Stephen Diamantoni is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Stephen Diamantoni, MD is board certified in Family Medicine and Family Medicine - Geriatric Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Diabetes Complications
Education & Awards
Dr. Diamantoni graduated from Drexel University , Philadelphia. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Diamantoni has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Ephrata Community Hospital
- Lancaster General Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Stephen G Diamantoni MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 29 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine and Geriatric Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Stephen G. Diamantoni practice?
- Dr. Stephen Diamantoni has 7 office locations.
Dr. Stephen Diamantoni practices Family Medicine and Geriatric Medicine near Lancaster, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Quarryville, PA and Leola, PA.
See Lancaster Primary Care Doctors and Lancaster Family Physicians.