A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Stephen Dieker:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Dieker
Specialties & Research
Dr. Stephen Dieker, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology - Critical Care Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Dieker graduated from The University of Texas at Galveston.
Dr. Dieker has 6 hospital affiliations:
- St. Joseph Hospital - Eureka
- Saint Joseph Hospital - General Hospital Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Stephen Robert Dieker MD is a male Anesthesiologist, has 6 years of experience and practices in Critical Care Medicine and Critical Care Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Stephen R. Dieker practice?
- Dr. Stephen Dieker has 1 office location.
Dr. Stephen Dieker practices Critical Care Medicine and Critical Care Medicine near Eureka, CA.
See Eureka Anesthesiologists and Eureka Critical Care Practitioners.