Dr. Stephen Diemont Is this you?

Dissatisfied

Have you seen Dr. Stephen Diemont?

2 Ratings with 1 Comment

November 26th, 2013

Misdiagnosed in ER

Misdiagnosed in ER. I went in in excruciating pain and Dr. Diemont determined that I was constipated and sent me home with a RX for a laxative and nothing for the pain. 24 hours later, pain was so bad I couldn't breath, could not stop vomiting, and went back to ER where I was admitted with an obstruction. I ended up in emergency surgery and lost three feet of intestine which was twisted at 540 degrees and ready to burst. I now have ER bills to pay and I am furious about having to pay it along with $44,000 in hospital/surgery bills. I have to think surgery wouldn't have been so bad if I had been admitted a day sooner. Why a doctor can diagnose constipation when the pain was that bad is beyond me.

June 25th, 2016