A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Stephen Dierks:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 1.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Stephen Dierks is Satisfactory.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Stephen Dierks, FACS, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Laproscopic Surgery (Laparoscopy)
- Nephrectomy (Kidney Removal)
Education & Awards
Dr. Dierks graduated from The University of Texas at Houston.
Dr. Dierks has 9 hospital affiliations:
- U Mass Memorial Med Ctr - Memorial Campus
- Caritas Holy Family Hospital & Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Stephen Michael Dierks FACS and MD is a male Urologist, has 21 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Stephen M. Dierks practice?
- Dr. Stephen Dierks has 2 office locations.
Dr. Stephen Dierks practices Urology near Laconia, NH.
Additional practice locations include: Boston, MA.
See Laconia Urologists.